Ok, I am changing the purpose of this blog. I don't know if it had a defined purpose before but I am giving it one now! I was just using this blog to write about whatever I felt like. Sometimes it would be random stuff, sometimes it would be about my opinions and sometimes it would based on what God is showing me.
Well, I am now making this blog mostly about what God is showing me. I don't have alot of opportunity to teach or preach so this will be a good outflow for me. Occasionally I may do a random post but the purpose of this blog will mostly be to let out what God is putting in me.
I encourage you, there is so much that He is putting into us and it's good to let it out! It may be just what someone needs to hear, or in this case, read!
3 comments:
Amen! He will show you things even as you are blogging about what He's already shown you.
Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.
Opulently I assent to but I think the brief should secure more info then it has.
Post a Comment