Do you remember that show? "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?" I LOVED that show!! When I was in kindergarten I would come home from school and watch Mr. Rogers, Sesame Street, Where in the World and Full House, sometimes Family Matters, but not much for that one! Carmen Sandiego was definitely one of my favorites!
Anyway, that's not the reason for this blog! The real reason is...
If you could go anywhere in the world, regardless of cost, where would you go??
7 comments:
You used the map in Live Writer!!!! It is easy isn't it?
I would like to go to Hawaii and Ireland (I am a teensy bit jealous of our Pastors right now)
Congrats on the Live Writer.
I would want to visit Australia! Landon would loved to golf there and I hear it's beautiful! I would also like to visit Israel! I am sure it is amazing!
I would want to visit Australia! Landon would loved to golf there and I hear it's beautiful! I would also like to visit Israel! I am sure it is amazing!
I really am not a huge fan of traveling, however, for the first time in my life, I think I would like to go to Israel.
Israel, Hawaii, Indonesia, Ireland...I would love to go SO many places! To many to name! :)
Kenya, Fiji, Jamacia, Israel, Paris, London, Maine, Switzerland, all over... miss you Jebs.
thanks for sharing ^_^
-------------------------------------
Download Where in the World in Carmen Sandiego Java Game free Click Here !!!
Spical for baby
Post a Comment