If you knew that everything you need, anything and everything you would EVER need to live life is in the presence of God, what would you do to get there?
What would I do if I knew that?
Everything, absolutely EVERYTHING we have ever or will ever need to fulfill God’s plan for our lives is in His presence.
Everything we need for an abundant life is found in His Presence!
If says in the Word that in His presence is fullness of Joy! In his Presence is peace, hope, love, and the list could go on!
There is healing and wholeness.
There is EVERY blessing, every prosperity, every resource.
His presence is SO valuable to us! We have to value it! We have to make it a priority in our lives. We have to.
I don’t want a day to go by that I don’t experience more of Him and more of His glory! Everything I need to fulfill His call, His plan, is in His presence and I am not going to sacrifice that for something else, something cheap. I want His presence, I want His glory. I am going for it, I am determining in my heart to know Him, to be found in Him, to know who I am in Him.This is it guys!
It’s now or never, all or nothing! No turning back!
1 comment:
Oh Jess, You are so right. I find myself reading my Bible more & more!
Thank you Lord!
ps. I like the format your Labels are listed in on the left side. I need to go back and label my posts and use that format for a list.
Post a Comment