9.08.2009

Unsatisfied...

So, I changed the look of my blog again...
I was just not satisfied with how it was looking - I am picky when it comes to this! I love pink, so I decided to go back to gray and pink. I am happy, for now anyway!

5 comments:

Beckypdj said...

I like this even better. If you're not using "Live Writer", check out my blog. There is a link to download the program. It makes posting a lot easier, especially when you are adding pictures and video.

I like pink too!

Kimmy said...

Looks cute! Nice picture of you guys!

MsP said...

the nice thing about blogs is that they can be changed often... :)

MsP said...

also, your title led me to believe your post was going to be something very spiritual.

Jake said...

you can never go wrong with pink.... unless you're a power ranger that is.