We are like proud parents! This is a video of Trent teaching Jake to sit and lay down. Jake is getting so big and doing so well! We are really enjoying the training process but I think we are both excited and ready for him to be trained!
Yeah for Jake!!! Training our pets makes it way easier to enjoy them. Congratulations.
That's very sweet!! What great parents you will be since you are so loving with your pooch! He really is so adorable!
Awww, he is so cute!!!
your blog looks really good. and Jake is SO cute!!
Awesome! I wish someone could train my dog like that! Anything to get them to stop barking!
What kind of dog? He reminds me of our dog Tucker! Tuck is a lab/springer.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yeah for Jake!!! Training our pets makes it way easier to enjoy them. Congratulations.
That's very sweet!! What great parents you will be since you are so loving with your pooch! He really is so adorable!
Awww, he is so cute!!!
your blog looks really good. and Jake is SO cute!!
Awesome! I wish someone could train my dog like that! Anything to get them to stop barking!
Awesome! I wish someone could train my dog like that! Anything to get them to stop barking!
Awesome! I wish someone could train my dog like that! Anything to get them to stop barking!
What kind of dog? He reminds me of our dog Tucker! Tuck is a lab/springer.
Post a Comment