8.12.2009

Finally, I found it!

I finally found my camera cord so I can finally post some pictures of Jake! Rather than try to put them all on here, I just put them on my facebook. If you are not on facebook and want to see some, let me know!
Here is one that we took last Saturday, so you can see how cute and how big he is getting!
He looks kinda sad or something but it's because he is really exhausted! We took him swimming and he loves it so he went really long and hard! He is such a good dog!

I know that we kinda baby him, but he is pretty much our child for right now, so, why not!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Oh my gosh Jess, he's getting so big! I can't wait to see him again. You guys need to bring him over so he can play with Hugh and Olivia again.

ps said...

He looks so cute and big. It's GREAT that you baby him. Every dog need lots of love and attention. It makes them good and sweet just like they should be. We'll bring Hughie and Olivia over to start getting them used to being at your house. Hey BTW, Samuel can say house now!! He called us tonight to tell us and was so cute!