7.20.2009

Sweet Tea!

Lately I have been craving sweet tea! Man, I can't get enough of the stuff! I mean, I've always liked it but right now, that's all I want to drink! I think it's because it's been hot outside and it's so refreshing to have a nice, big glass of tea!

We got a tea maker for our wedding and I have really used that thing alot in the 2 years we've been married! It kinda works like a coffee maker. I really recommend getting one if you like tea.

Trent likes his tea just a little sweet with lemon in it. I like mine plenty sweet! No lemon!

How do you like your tea? Unsweet or sweet? Lemon or none?

5 comments:

Beckypdj said...

I promise I am truly Southern, but I take my tea............unsweetened. Straight up, no sugar, no artificial sweetener. Maybe I like it this way because I'm not a coffee drinker?

Mona said...

Sweet tea! But not TOO sweet. I made some tea last weekend that the spoon could have stood in, it was so sweet! Yuck! My dad's tea was always quite sweet. All the grandkids used to say, "I want some PaPa tea!"

Absolutely No lemon - EVER!!! What a way to ruin a great class of tea. . .

MsP said...

hey you! love the new layout!! so cute

oh, and i take my iced tea nice and sweet with a little lemon (let's talk McCalisters) my hot tea, black (no sugar or cream thank you)

Anonymous said...

Not to sweet...let's just say if someone from around here makes it i usually add water...nate and I always add fresh lime to ours when we make it....YUM!

Nancy Larson said...

I've always liked my tea unsweetened, maybe with lemon. When we were growing up, your grandma said that if we wanted more than one glass of tea, we had to drink it without sugar. So that's how I have always drunk it. When we lived in Georgia, Uncle Gordon really fell in love with southern sweet tea! He still wishes I would make it that way: almost syrupy! Take care.
Aunt Nancy