7.14.2009

Extreme Makeover

As you can see, my blog got a makeover! I want to know what you think! Be brutally honest, do you like the new layout?

4 comments:

Beckypdj said...

I am going to change mine too! July 19th will be my one year blog anniversary. My goal is to have it done by then. I miss the picture of you and Trent.

ps said...

Yes I miss the pics of you and Trent too and I find the choice of latest blogs a bit confusing. But then of course this is me talking and I may be the only one that is confused!! Hahaha. Love the blue since that is my favorite color!! I would like to change mine too but am cluesless AND can't even remember how to post a pic on it!!! :(

Jessica said...

I added a pic of me and Trent! I wondered if it would be confusing...that's why I want people's opinions! If the majority find it too confusing, I will change it!

mommak said...

Very creative new layout... I like it! :)