7.10.2009

Random Fishing

It's been a LONG time since I've posted! I still haven't found my camera cord so I still can't post pictures of Jake!

I was going to do a random post, just for the heck of it...but I couldn't think of anything to talk about! So, I will ask you a question!

What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?

Mine, right now, is fishing and being outside! Speaking of fishing, we are finally going tomorrow!!! It's been awhile and I am super excited!

3 comments:

dar said...

Is Jake going to be a fishing dog as well as a hunting dog? Have a great and relaxing time - and, hopefully, fish for dinner!

Landon Parker said...

I like to play golf, take my wife out for dinner and a movie or grill out at home.

Beckypdj said...

I like having friends over and feeding them!