4.03.2009

How do you plead?

Ok, if you are not taking the LWBTC class on prayer, YOU NEED TO BE!!! It is SO amazing! Last night we watched a video of Ms. Lynne Hammond and it was about petitioning God. When we know what God has said to us, through His written or spoken Word, we can petition Him for it. We plead our case before Him like a lawyer would before a judge. I always said I wanted to be a lawyer! (haha, I told Trent that and he called me a dork!) In the Bible, Abraham did this with God for Sodom and Gomorrah and Moses did for the people of Israel. Kenneth Hagin also has an example of this in one of his books. I was getting SO much revelation about prayer last night! God is SO faithful to His word! He CAN'T, absolutely CAN NOT deny His word! It says in 2 Timothy 2 that He is faithful to His word because He can't deny Himself! Isn't that amazing! God is faithful! That's one thing I KNOW, He is faithful! When we know that and bring it to Him in prayer, that's powerful! When we take what God said and bring it to His remembrance we WILL see it happen!
I am telling you, I am going to see prayers answered, I am going to see the fullness of God's words spoken over me and my church fulfilled! I will see it!

I really encourage you to come to prayer class. If you can't do that, at least come to prayer! I know it's hard and those who have kids I know it's even harder. There is always a "reason" to not go to prayer! Believe me, I know!! (sometimes it's a HUGE press to go) But it's so important! SO important! I can't stress it enough! We all have such a VITAL supply to give!

4 comments:

ps said...

Wow!!! Well said Jess! (Do we have to pay you for this?!) :) :)

Staci said...

I just love to read your posts, Jess. You are a great woman of God!

Myrna Hunter Nichols said...

Hey... wait a minute. You get paid for taking good notes?!

Myrna Hunter Nichols said...

By the way this is Matt, I've hijaked Myrn's blog