Bible school started again last night! It's the 4th and last quarter for the year! Which means, it's my last quarter to finish my 2 years! I am SO excited! I LOVE bible school and I have learned SO much! Every quarter the classes are so good and they are so timely! The classes we started last night were The Book of Proverbs (taught by Shannon Clark), Evangelism (taught by Trent), and Renewing the Mind (taught by Bill Winston). It was SO amazing!!!! Shannon did SO good and I LOVE how she teaches! Trent did amazing, I love hearing his heart for the nations and evangelism come out! And the renewing your mind class was SO GOOD!!! I learned so much and it was only the 1st night!
I really, strongly recommend LWBTC and encourage you to take some classes! It's not too late!! Seriously, your life will be changed!
1 comment:
Amen sista!! Preach it!
Post a Comment