3.24.2009

What would you do?

I have 3 questions for you.

1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you "grew up"?
2. If you went to college, what did you major/minor in?
3. Now, if you could do anything in the world (career/job), what would you do?

Just curious! The questions are not for any particular reason, I just want to get to know you more! I like random questions that don't come up in normal, every day conversation!

12 comments:

Staci said...

1. I think I most wanted to be a wife and mother. Sometimes a school teacher or a preacher. lol

2. I have a degree in Business Admin and a degree in Office Admin.

3. I like what I am doing!

Beckypdj said...

1. I wanted to be a school teacher or the first woman president LOL

2. I have a certificate in Computerized Accounting and a certification for bookkeeping.

3. Stay at home!!!!!!!!!

Belinda said...

1. I wanted to be an astronaut. I love astronomy.
2. I went to college for business, but then changed to interior design.
3. I want to travel. All over the world.

Anonymous said...

1. I never wanted to be anything but a teacher because I wanted to be the one with the answer book!

2. I have a GED and began taking oil painting classes from a dear sweet little spinster, Muriel Linton, in the basement of a local church when I lived in Farmington Hills, Michigan in 1980.

3. I want to paint the Word full time and know wherever my pictures hang the Word will not return void but accomplish what it is sent to do - when people see the Word in oil they would be so overwhelmed by the Holy Spirit touching, healing, and ministering to them that their life would never be the same!

What are your answers, Jess?

Anonymous said...

When I was growing up I always thought I wanted to be an accountant, just because I loved math. (This time of year, I am glad that one didn't happen!) Then there was a stage where I wanted to be a photographer and own my own studio. I still love taking pics, but I know now God had other plans for me.

I went to college and almost finished a business management degree. Should-a, Could-a, Would-a, but not upset that I didn't. My life would be so different.

I love staying home and raising my family. At this point in my life there is nothing I would rather be doing. I am still seeking out what I am supposed to pursue after this season passes.

Landon Parker said...

I wanted to play in the NBA, I have a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, and I would like to teach the Word and have a few businesses on the side.

Jessica said...

1. I wanted to be an FBI agent or a lawyer or a chef on TV
2. I didn't go to college, just Go Ministries for 4 years. But, if I would've I would've gone to law school or culinary school
3. If I could do/be anything, I would do what I am doing! I love being in ministry and I want that to be my full-time "job"! If I didn't care about God's plan, I would be a lawyer!

Anonymous said...

1. I can't really remember what I wanted to be when I was a kid, that was a long time ago!
2. I studied computer programming then graduated from Rhema.
3. Just what I am doing now.
BTW, I could see you as a lawyer Jess, you really know how to argue your point.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to be a wife and a mother.

No college other than Bible School.

I'm doing what I want to be doing. Would like to add to that - running a home for unwed mothers, and being instrumental in getting our Christian School up and going - a really cool, really successful one!

Would enjoy being a mid-wife. Love those babies!!

Sheena said...

1. I wanted to be a teacher.
2. I have a associate degree in early childhood education and a bachelor's degree in education and religion.
3. If I could do anything I would want to stay home with my kids full time! But I do really like what I am doing!

Anonymous said...

Let's see... I wanted to be an FBI agent too, also a teacher and a flight attendant and a singer. For awhile I even wanted to be a Meteorologist. Can you imagine me on the news giving you the weather???

I started out wanting to be an English Major and then ended up in ministry!

I LOVE what we are doing and wouldn't want to be doing anything else. This is a very rewarding career and I am so glad God called me to ministry!

whittakerwoman said...

ha!
I wanted to be Shamu's trainer... Didn't everyone!
I majored in Psychology... it was the fastest way out.
I am doing what I want... but if i could do any career I would lead trips either mission trips, or be a hiking guide. :) H