Winter:I would have to say that winter is my least favorite of all the seasons! I think snow is pretty but I like just a little bit. I like how it snows here in Arkansas...it snows and looks pretty while it's coming down but it doesn't stay! I don't like the cold, but it's more bearable around Christmas time...after Christmas it can just go away!
Spring:I really like spring! My favorite part of this season is the budding and blooming trees! It's so fresh feeling outside too! I'm not a huge fan a "spring storms" but that's just part of it I guess! I do like it when it rains at night and the next morning the air is so fresh!
Summer:I LOVE summer! Most of you who know me, know that! I love the heat and humidity that comes with it too! I love everything you can do in the summer too! Fishing, golfing, boating, swimming and all that stuff! It's SO fun! I would like less winter and more summer! I loved it when I was a kid because it meant no school and we could play outside all day!
Fall:I also LOVE fall! I have to say that this ties with summer for my favorite season! It's the prettiest season and I love how the air smells and how crisp it is! I love the activities of fall too! Hayrides, bonfires, apple orchards and pumpkin patches, I love it all! I love the hoodie weather too!
There are lots of things about each season to like or dislike...but what is your favorite and why?
6 comments:
Jess, your spring and fall pics are so beautiful I can't decide which to set as my background first! Fall is my favorite season! But I do think all the little yellow daffodils peeking through the grass waving at me in the spring breezes as I drive by are adorable!
I love spring b/c everything is so new and pretty! And I love the crispness of the air in the fall!
I'm with Staci........spring has to be the BEST season...the newness and greenery or everything! Such a nice change from everything being dead!!
I like things about every season but I think my favorite is fall. Although spring is a close second.
Like you, fall and summer. Love these two for all the activities you can do... you forgot motorcycling. =)
someday I will have one...and then I think that may make fall my favorite..
Sometimes Trent talks about getting a motorcycle...I don't know how much he really wants one...I think he just thinks it would be fun!
Post a Comment