puzzle piece and asked me if I thought that was significant... since I know/understand a little about the big picture and people taking their place, I knew that it was significant. But, to some people, a simple "puzzle piece" is unimportant.I remember when I was growing we LOVED to do puzzles, big or small! We would always do them when my grandma would come, it was so fun! But, the most annoying thing was when we would get done with a puzzle only to find that a piece was missing! It was "all that work for nothing" because it's wasn't a complete picture! My mom had a miscellaneous drawer full of random stuff and when we
would be cleaning sometimes we would find puzzle pieces that, for whatever reason, had been misplaced from their box! She would put all the pieces in the drawer and when we would do a puzzle we knew that we could always find the piece we needed in that drawer! Anyway, God has given us a specific place in the body of Christ, a place that ONLY you can fulfill! Have you ever tried to put a puzzle piece in a place it doesn't go? It seems like it maybe could fit, but it doesn't and if you leave it there it will mess up the whole picture! God has a place for you and only YOU!!
We have to find that place and function in that place! That's where the grace is to finish this race! In 1 Corinthians 12 it talks about different body parts and how each one is very important no matter how small! That's how we are...a puzzle piece may seems insignificant by itself but without it, the picture isn't complete! Without 1 person taking their place, no matter how unimportant it may seem, the picture won't be complete.
would be cleaning sometimes we would find puzzle pieces that, for whatever reason, had been misplaced from their box! She would put all the pieces in the drawer and when we would do a puzzle we knew that we could always find the piece we needed in that drawer! Anyway, God has given us a specific place in the body of Christ, a place that ONLY you can fulfill! Have you ever tried to put a puzzle piece in a place it doesn't go? It seems like it maybe could fit, but it doesn't and if you leave it there it will mess up the whole picture! God has a place for you and only YOU!!
We have to find that place and function in that place! That's where the grace is to finish this race! In 1 Corinthians 12 it talks about different body parts and how each one is very important no matter how small! That's how we are...a puzzle piece may seems insignificant by itself but without it, the picture isn't complete! Without 1 person taking their place, no matter how unimportant it may seem, the picture won't be complete. When people have a "big picture" mentality they can't be depressed. suicidal, sad or feeling like "they don't belong" because they KNOW that God has a plan for them and it's SO significant! (I'm talking to myself because I have believed lies that I don't belong...but that's what they are, lies!)
I want to see ALL of God's plan come to pass, I want to see the fullness of the big "puzzle"! I don't know about you, but I am taking my place!
4 comments:
GREAT post Jess!!
We were just talking about puzzles at lunch, and how we liked to put in the last piece. It's just like you said, it completes the "big picture". All the pieces are important and play an equal part.
Amen sista
Well said and well written Jess. Love when your passion spills over into your writing!! :)
I love this post! It's true that sometimes we miss it and believe the lie that we don't belong, but praise God for His mercy and the lengths He goes to to get us back to the place we are to be! He is sooo good!
Post a Comment