I have NO idea what I'm doing though! I decided if I want to be hip and cool that I should follow the c
rowd when it comes to this stuff! Whatever "hip and cool" is anyway! If you have a Twitter, follow me or something! That way when I log in I'll have lots of friends...or are they called Twits on Twitter? Ha ha, just kidding...I amuse myself sometimes! Ok, this post is going downhill rapidly so I just wanted to say that I gave in to peer pressure...aren't you proud!
5 comments:
hahaha you amuse me too!
I am glad you got twitter! I actually really enjoy it and I am sure you will too!
I'm VERY proud. Welcome you Twitt! :)
wow! a new blog to forage over... excellent! well, i'm talking to my no.1 tech man about twitter. so we'll see what happens.wonder where they get the names for this stuff. and don't call me a twit.
Hey Matt... you're a twitt! :)
Post a Comment