Ok, I have been running every morning and lately I have been really craving salt, which is extremely abnormal! I don't even like salt! I was told it's because I'm sweating and losing minerals and I need to replace them!
So, after all that said, does any one what would be a good vitamin or vitamins to take every day? Is a multi-vitamin better or several different vitamins better? Is liquid or a capsule better ? (I have heard liquid is better because it gets into your system better)
Anyway, I was just wondering and I figured that there is alot to learn about this and some of y'all may know!
6 comments:
I think eating healthy is the first and most important thing, and you're probably already doing that.. if you're eating lots of fruits/veggies that should supply a lot of your essentials..
Another reason I'm thankful for the mom I have. She does all the reasearch and sorting and then passes it on to me. Sometimes in overwhelming amounts..
I personally drink greens, liquadrive, and energy shakes all from my parents company.
I do agree w/ Jake. the greens are great! Also, a liquid vitamin is better for you than capsule. Liquadrive is good too!
I am always hungry for protein after we go to the track!
I know this is gross, but you usually poop out more vitamin pill than you absorb, but I really don't like the liquid too much. But I'm not one to ask. At my age, I have to take supplements to get around that track that you don't have to worry about yet! No, not Geritol!
How about Gatorade?
Okay, health gurus, this is gross so beware . . . what is the best colon cleanser? Do your parents have such a product, Jake? Jess, I was told by a young eye doctor that the over-the-counter vitamin with the most trace minerals was Centrum Silver and she took it herself even though in her 30's. Keep the great info coming, guys!
You don't need more salt. You get plenty from the food you eat. Take vitamins and drink plenty of water and forget the gatorade.
Post a Comment