I really like breakfast! It's becoming my favorite meal! I love getting up early, having time to run, get ready and plenty of time in the Word. I also love having time to eat breakfast! I am becoming a morning person (ask my parents if I'm a morning person and they'll laugh at you!) Today I made home-made whole wheat, apple muffins...they are SO yummy! Trent loves muffins for breakfast,, it's one of his favorites! I love eggs and toast and I'm really starting to like pancakes (I never liked them much growing up). One of my very favorites is French toast! It's SO yummy, especially with home-made bread! I like bacon and sausage, sometimes I like breakfast ham, if it's not too sweet. I like cereal, oatmeal and bagels too! I am telling you people, I love breakfast! I am not one of those people though that will always enjoy "breakfast for supper"...I do like it, but only every now and then! It's different eating breakfast in the morning than at night...there is just something about it! Top it all off with a nice cup of coffee...YUM!
With all that said, what do you like for breakfast? Or do you even eat breakfast?
(I just realized that the majority of my posts involve food...hmmm, maybe I get too excited about food!)
1 comment:
Breakfast is awesome! I love pretty much every breakfast food. In fact, the keyboard I'm typing on right now has grape jelly between some buttons because I spilled it there at breakfast one morning. The spacebar sticks sometimes, but it is well worth that biscuit I had that morning.
Post a Comment