2.02.2009

"In this" with the BEST!

I am just so excited about where our church is going! I am so excited about the whole church body going new places in prayer! I see there are areas I need to learn and grow and I'm so excited to learn with my church family! The whole church is moving up and I'm SO glad I am a part of it! I'm so thankful that the Lord called me here...I love this church, I love living here and I'm so excited to know that I'm "in this" with my church...ya'll are the BEST!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you!!! :)

Staci said...

I know! I didn't get to Bible School last Monday, but today I listened to the cd's. I laughed, I cried and came away with such an excitement in my spirit!

Love you, Jess!

Jake said...

Ditto the excitement, and the rest of this post for sure. I love being a part of this church body and love that God sees me as crucial to His plan.