Elmer Fudd anticipating Halloween
That is going to take one seriously strong web.
Some people just need to wear loose fitting garments...at all times.
This is the reason I don't wear Spidey costumes!
I think that is the first red & blue sausage casing I ever saw! Pastor Susan, your comment should be on a T-shirt! In fact, MANY things you say should probably be on a T-shirt or at least a billboard! Seriously! LOL!
NASTY!
I agree with Evan, NASTY!!!! Y'alls comments were funny!
Icky.
hhhmmm...not sure i like you anymore cause that will take some time and prayer to get out of my mind! LOLthought tho: wonder where he left his walker?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Elmer Fudd anticipating Halloween
That is going to take one seriously strong web.
Some people just need to wear loose fitting garments...at all times.
This is the reason I don't wear Spidey costumes!
I think that is the first red & blue sausage casing I ever saw! Pastor Susan, your comment should be on a T-shirt! In fact, MANY things you say should probably be on a T-shirt or at least a billboard! Seriously! LOL!
NASTY!
I agree with Evan, NASTY!!!! Y'alls comments were funny!
Icky.
hhhmmm...not sure i like you anymore cause that will take some time and prayer to get out of my mind! LOL
thought tho: wonder where he left his walker?
Post a Comment