1.29.2009

Toast...

One of my favorite things to eat for breakfast is toast.
I love it! I got a bread machine for Christmas so I've been making home-made bread and it makes the BEST toast!
I love to eat it with butter and cinnamon sugar or jelly, preferably strawberry or raspberry, or really, anything but grape! At work, they have a toaster in the break room so alot of times I bring some bread and have toast for breakfast or sometimes lunch! I love it!
Ok, I know this is random...but hey, random is what I like!

So, how do you like your toast? Or, do you even like toast?!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do! I don't eat it as much as I used to (when I was younger) but I do like it. My mom always used to make it with butter & cinnamon sugar too. They boys like that and have it every once in awhile for a special treat!! :)

Anonymous said...

I like my toast with cinnamon sugar or butter and strawberry jelly too! :) I also like garlic toast with any kind of italian food!

Anonymous said...

Soooo, do you and Trent go back to your apartment, sit on the couch, and stare at each other while eating toast!

Staci said...

I've tried to comment this - this is the third time now. what the heck?

Jake said...

Sheen makes the best toast. I like mine crunchy, but not crumby. And I like when she cuts it out into shapes like doves or hearts. Makes me feel special.

Anonymous said...

My favorite is home made English muffin bread for toast. YUM!

Jessica said...

oooh! I love english muffin bread toast!! It's SO yummy!

Landon Parker said...

You don't like grape jelly??? Ouch. Your blogometer just took a serious hit.

I don't know what that means.

Jessica said...

I like grape jelly for peanut butter and jelly, just not on toast!

Anonymous said...

Think of toast as canvas. One of my kids favorite is pizza toast. Thin butter, if any, spread on pizza or even spag. sauce and sprinkle on the parm. A very quick lunch or snack!

Anonymous said...

Oh, YUMM! I just saw a recipe for a chocolate panini! Challah or white bread grilled like a grilled cheese sandwich on a fancy grill or waffle iron - but like a grilled cheese none-the-less only with semi sweet chocolate between the slices of bread! Ooooo! (Feb. 2009 issue of Real Simple magazine).

MsP said...

"i was wondering if you'd like to join me in my room for some toast"