Wow....I REALLY underestimated Trent! My birthday was on Friday, the 6th. Trent was pretty normal that morning, said happy birthday and all that. To be honest, I wasn't even expecting a birthday card! He usually forgets stuff like that. I didn't really mind or anything, like I said, that was what I was expecting! Well, halfway through the morning a lady walks in to my work and asks for me, she holds up a huge bouquet of flowers...from Trent! I WAS SHOCKED!!! They were SO pretty and I LOVE flowers! So, I called him and said thank-you, not really expecting anything else! Well, an hour later, Pastor Susan and Evan walk in with a birthday card and Starbucks, from Trent! Ok, so by then I felt horrible because I thought he wouldn't even give me a card, but he gave me a card, flowers AND Starbucks! It was even my favorite drink...
What an AMAZING husband I have...he never ceases to amaze me!
4 comments:
Happy Bday! You and Trent are both blessings to each other and to the rest of us!
Awww! You guys are such a cute couple! And a blessed couple!
You are so blessed! Isn't it the best when they go ALL OUT with loving you?! :) Nothing better than that!
Glad to be in on the surprise and look forward to celebrating your birthday this Sunday! Love you!!!!
Post a Comment