2.06.2009

The Arch!

No, not McDonald's! St. Louis!
We (Trent and I, Joanie and Ben) are all going to St. Louis this weekend. Why, you may ask? It's my mom's 50th birthday today and my grandparents are doing a big celebration for her! They are doing it in St. Louis so we (the southern dwelling part of the family) can come!
I am excited! I've never been there and I love going to new places! I'm not sure what all is planned but I do know we are going to the Arch!
Another thing I am super excited for is Chipotle!! There is one in St Louis, right by our hotel! For those of you who don't know what that is, it's the BEST burrito place you'll ever go! It's like a subway for burritos!! It's so AMAZING! Anyway, I haven't had it since I was in Go Ministries, which was over a year ago. I know, I know, you may think I'm pathetic for getting so excited over food, but it's SO yummy!

But, as excited as I am to see my family, I am sad we will miss church! It's been SO good and I love where the church is going, I don't want to miss anything! We'll get the Cd's for sure! So, to my church family, I will miss you!!

6 comments:

Landon Parker said...

That burrito doesn't look as filling with the foil on it. However, it looks like it will hurt your fillings.

Anonymous said...

We'll miss you too, but have a great time! Enjoy that yummy burrito......man that sounds good right now!

Kimmy said...

I always get excited for Chipotle and I get to eat it more often than you do! It really is THAT good!! Have fun on your trip!

mommak said...

I'm so excited for you! :) Have a great time! And eat LOTS of Chipotle... I'm that way with heading "south" - I fill up on Sonic as much as possible! :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!!!!!! We'll miss you too!

Staci said...

I hope you guys enjoy yourselves!