for those of you who don't know, that's my favorite candy bar! Yes, I said favorite...I managed to make my mind up enough to decide that! (See my post "Favorites" if you don't know what I'm talking about!) Anyway...it was really interesting! Did you know that the Twix bar was actually made in England for the Prince in 1967?
They called Twix because it's a cross between "twin" and "biscuit" which is what they call cookies". It didn't come to America until the 1979!They also said Americans eat over 1.4 billion pounds of Chocolate a year! But, they said that Europeans eat much more chocolate than we do in America! A Twix consists of the "cookie" bottom, caramel and chocolate. They also have a peanut butter Twix and now a java Twix...I haven't tried that one yet! I don't know if I'll like it, it would be hard to beat an original Twix bar!
Anyway, there is your random facts for the day!
So, what's your favorite candy bar/chocolate?
6 comments:
I'm with ya! Twix are so good! I think my favorite right now though is a milky way!
Twix is very good. I also like rollos and sixlets, but I'm not sure if those count as candy bars.
Snickers all the way baby. Oh and $100,000 bars AND Almond joys. Yummmmm. This is why I can't get started on candy bars. :)
I do love Twix and Milky Ways, but my absolute favorite is Snickers with Almonds. I haven't had one in almost a year though. It isn't often that I go to the store in search of a candy bar!
My favorite is definitely the TWIX and very interesting about it too. thanks.
there is just nothing better than a fresh, it really has to be fresh, but a fresh twix bar... ok well a frozen butterfinger, or snickers when hiking! :) H
Post a Comment