Well, as most of the people reading this blog know, our church had a Valentine Banquet/youth fundraiser and it was great! It was a mystery dinner theater and the theme was a Hawaiian luau! The majority of the people who came actually dressed up too, it was fun!
Trent dressed as a "surfer-dude" and I went as a Hawaiian (that's what I was going for anyway...) Alot of people said I looked like Cleopatra!
Trent dressed as a "surfer-dude" and I went as a Hawaiian (that's what I was going for anyway...) Alot of people said I looked like Cleopatra!
The wig looked different in the picture online! Oh well...if we ever do an Egyptian theme, I'll be set! The dress is really Hawaiian though!
Here's a close-up of Trent's "muscles".
We had tons of fun! Yes, Trent's shirt is stuffed...he's not that buff yet!
We didn't win anything, the costumes we were up against were REALLY good! Maybe next year! I think that's one of my favorite fundraiser/events we do as a church...it's so much fun and tons of laughs!
No comments:
Post a Comment