maker for Christmas and we've been using it alot since then! The 1st loaf I made was horrible...it was hard as a rock, weighed about 7 pounds and it was about 3 inches tall! It didn't even look like a load of bread, it was all pointy on the top! I don't know what I managed to do, but it was funny! Since then I have discovered a good "mix" to make good bread! It's so yummy! I use wheat flour and flax seed and it makes for a great flavor. I pretty much like all kinds a bread! I like bread sticks (especially from Olive Garden!), sourdough is one of my favorites for sandwiches, banana bread and zucchini bread we really like for breakfast, and I really like making sweet breads, like caramel and cinnamon rolls! I know bread is not the best thing to eat, so we really limit our intake...but I sure do enjoy it!So, what kind of bread do you like?
P.S. I know this was kinda random...I was just eating a home-made bun for lunch and I thought about it!
4 comments:
My mother-in-laws homemade sourdough bread rolls. It's awesome. I need to have her make some for us with her homemade cinnamon rolls. Yummmy!!! mouth is watering already.
Tina makes good bread called beer bread. And I LOVE the bread Evan recently made with the cranberries and flax seed. I want to make some but I know we will be tempted to eat too much of it. It would be an occasion for the flesh right now!
Pretty much any thing made with dough. One of my favorites is the green kind with Benjamin Franklin's picture on it.
I like Market Place's bread - oh, and the bread that Red Rooster puts their sandwiches on!
Post a Comment