I have been reading prophecies from the Lord concerning these times and this year and it's SO exciting! (I posted a couple yesterday) God has BIG plans for this nation and for this time! I am going to be a part of it!
If you watch the news and listen to the world at all, you'll see/hear something completely different! Panic, fear, worry, etc...The media sure has a lot to say!
Well, last night we were at prayer and the Lord spoke to me and asked me "whose report will you believe?" It was so clear to me, there are 2 reports going on right now, a report of the world and a report of God. Which one am I going to believe? The report of the world is poverty, famine, war, recession, and fear. The report of God is that this nation won't look the same after this year because of His glory and that He's not done with this nation yet, He has a plan!
So, I've been reading and listening to words about God's plan for this nation as much as I can, I want to fill myself with the report of God, because it's good!!
Who's report will YOU believe?
5 comments:
Amen to that. I love the fact that I have someone's report to believe, other than the world's report of lack! The report of my Father, Who has already overcome the world!
Speaking of God's report, I remember we believed with you for your sore tooth. How did that turn out?
Really good! I had 2 teeth that the dentist said might need root canals, but not anymore! They don't hurt at all and they are not sensitive to heat or cold anymore! Thank-you for reminding me about that!! GOd is SO good!
I appreciate your heart so much, Jess!
Me too! So glad you are in the family and bringing your supply!
Hi Jessica! I am now a fellow blogger...
Post a Comment