I was reading these prophecies from the Lord through Kenneth Copeland and I just wanted to encourage ya'll and get your expectancy up!
"Well what about 2009? Shall it be a time of darkness? Or shall this be a place where the Glory Shines? Yes, the Glory is here. The Glory has come and things in 2009 that you thought were absolutely never, ever going to come to pass are going to happen so smoothly and so easily you're going to say, 'My, my, my, I don't see why I ever was disturbed about that. Why, Glory to God! And it's going to increase and increase and increase. And before the end of 2009 you won't be able to recognize yourself or your nation, because the Spirit of the Living God will be moving in ways that you've only dreamed about up till now and you'll be on your way to more wonderful and greater things."
"Don’t pay attention to or make any plans based on what the media says or what the politicians say. Stand on My Word in John 16. Pay attention to Me. I [the Holy Spirit] will obey verses 13-15. I will show you things to come. I will lead you through troubled times. I already have THE plan for you, and it’s very good. Follow it. It will not only get you through, it will place you in a very high place—a rich place—a strong place of victory."
"I’m coming very soon. Sooner than you think. Keep your eyes on Me and you’ll get the job done."
That last one is only parts of one from October 2008....
I love to read these and other words the Lord has given...it's builds my expectancy up and I get so excited! It says in Isaiah that God's word will not return to Him void but it will accomplish that thing in which He sent it to do! Isn't that exciting! God is waiting for someone to take His word and stand on it so He can do it! I want to be that person! I WILL see His word and His will come to pass FULLY in my life and my church and my nation!
6 comments:
That is SOOO good and such a good reminder for all of us! :)
Thanks for sharing it and reminding me!
That was very awesome. I can't wait for His coming. No more trials, just living the good life with Jesus.
I love that, Belinda, livin' the good life with Jesus! Here AND there!
GREAT word Jessica! I hadn't heard the one from October. Thank you! More ammo to wage a good warfare! Don't you sense an overwhelming expectancy? My, my, my. The glory IS here!!!
I love the prophetic word. In the past, I have taken it for granted and may have lost out on what the Lord was trying to do. But not now. I believe every word will happen just as it was spoken. The Word says if we believe the prophets we will prosper. So I plan on prospering by believing the prophetic Word and speaking it until it comes to pass!
Brother Copeland was sharing this exact word from October in these meetings Jess! I am so glad we have a church full of BELIEVERS that believe this and won't settle for less!
Post a Comment