Ok, I have to questions for ya'll!
1. Where did you go on your honeymoon (if you went on one)?
2. If you could go anywhere in the whole world, where would you go?
These question are in no way related and I'm not wanting to know for any particular reason...I was just curious!
16 comments:
1. A beach hotel on the west coast of Florida.
2. I'll tie the two together. For our 30th anniv. this year we want to go to Europe for a few weeks ending up in the Swiss Alps.
1. Las Vegas!! We stayed at the Venetian hotle which was gorgeous, best most comfy beds ever!
2. Paris or the Bahamas!!
Well we didn't really take a honeymoon, just stayed at the Holiday Inn in Ft. Smith.
Like pastor, on our 20th anniversary next year I want to go back to Cozumel or to New Zealand.
Went to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for our honeymoon... been to Hawaii for our 10 year anniversary and Florida for our 13 year anniversary.
Want to go on a cross-country trip and "see the sights" - see the big ones together. He wants to do motorcycles I want a nice car... we'll see who wins! :)
1. we went to Manzanillo, Mexico for our honeymoon.
2. I want to go to Hawaii or we think it might be fun to go to Colorado. Way different I know but hey!
How about you Jess?!
1. We went to Bar Harbor, Maine...I LOVED it!! We want to go back!
2. If I could go anywhere...Asia or Africa...those are my dream places...Africa because I've wanted to go there since I was 7 and Asia because I LOVE it! I would also love to go on a big tour or Europe someday...just for fun maybe!
tour of europe...not or!
Let's see, we went to the beach not far from where we were living in Florida for our honeymoon.
I want to go on tour of Europe and return to Israel. I love going to Israel. It's the best!
1. N/a :)
2. I would like to go on another cruise. It was so much fun! Maybe that will turn into a honeymoon trip some day.
yay!! Ashley, you left a comment!!!
I find myself saying that 'if Alma would get a Hobby Lobby, I'd never have to go anywhere else'! But I recently watched a Food Network trip to Italy. It was relaxing just to WATCH it! A gondola ride in Venice would be awesome! And the food looked like TOTAL comfort - with the exception of ANY seafood combined with pasta! yummmmmmmmm! arrividerichi ( i know that was a spelling blunder) Better yet - mozzarella!
1. For our honeymoon, Chris and I stayed in at a cabin in Eureka Springs for a couple of nights and then ventured on into Branson for the remainder of the week. We experienced the deepest snow, that week, that I have ever seen. Great pictures and kinda romantic if my husband hadn't panicked so bad!!! I still laugh at that one.
2. We want to go on an Alaskan cruise someday. Hopefully sooner than later.
1. Me and Cort went to Disney World for a week, which is a little different for a honeymoon but it was fun.
2. Like Sheena, I would really like to go to Hawaii or take a long ski trip in Colorado.
Phillip and I went to Tulsa for about 12 hours and turned around and came home. yea! Yes, that is sarcasm. Phillip had to be at work the next day.
Anywhere? Alaskan cruise, possibly Hawaii. Actually anywhere that we and our four children can go together and have a great time!
what mommak said...and I win!
see it with me...come on visualize...conceptualize...3 bikes one for me and Connor, one for Kelly and Colton, and Chayse on her own!!!
or
Israel, Australia, Africa, or anywhere! in that order!
honeymoon was a an all inclusive 5 star hotel. It rocked.
Agree with the Sheen. But we also want to go to Italy, Europe, Paris, others. I want to see more of God's creation, and sample the food too. I'm a foody.
Post a Comment