1.08.2009

Which would you rather have?

As I frequently say, I LOVE Arkansas! I can't really think of something that I don't like about it! I know I've done a post like this, quite awhile ago...but it's true, I love living here! And, as many of you know, I LOVE the weather here! I love the summer heat and humidity, I really do! I am really looking forward to spring and especially summer! The winter months are too cold! I like winter because of Christmas and my birthday! I think the snow is pretty to look at but that's it...I don't like anything about being in it! Except sledding, that's fun!
So, here's a look at Iowa weather right now...

That's way too cold for me!
Now here's Arkansas' weather right now...
I love it here!!

So, which do you prefer?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY prefer here!! :)

Landon Parker said...

I prefer very cold and snowy for the end of November through the middle of January and then I want it to be 75 degrees and sunny everyday until summer. I like golf and Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Landon you only THINK you like it cold and snowy for months because you've never had to live in cold and snowy for months. It stinks. I like it HERE!!!!! Whoooo hooooo!!!!! It's the best!

Anonymous said...

It's not suppose to be 60-70 degrees in January! Yuck!! It's suppose to be cold, and no, I wouldn't want it cold and snowy for 3 months, but 1 or 2 nice snows a winter isn't too much to ask for. I hate summer! I would be happy if it never got above 60 degrees.

Anonymous said...

I'd have to say I like it cold. . . maybe not 14 degrees cold, but for sure in the 40s. Just enough to wear warm sweaters or a light jacket. I agree with Mona, I think that a good snow or two every year is a good thing. Everyone needs a day or two home to enjoy a winter break.

Beckypdj said...

I agree with PS, Mona, & Dana too. I like cooler temps, but not freezing, just cold enough to have a fire in the stove....cozy.

Filled to the Brim said...

I love freezing and snowing. I wish it would do that here. I hate it here. I like summer, but I much prefer freezing!