This whole next week Trent and I are watching Hugh and Olivia, who are my mother and father in-law's dogs! I love watching the dogs because I want a dog really bad and as soon as we get into a house, we are getting one! The best part about this time is that Hugh and Olivia just got a haircut so their hair is really short and they are SO cute!
This is what we get all week!
Aren't they cute! Hugh makes me laugh sometimes..he's kinda like a big lug! He loves to eat and whenever you sit on the couch he loves to sit right on top of you! He has a really big snout too! It's funny! Olivia is so cute, she always looks at us with her big eyes and begs for attention! Anyway, we like watching them and it's always a different experience!
5 comments:
Whenever my youngest son, who is now 28, got a haircut it seem to give him a whole new personality for a day or two. I'm wondering if their's gave them a little spring in their step? One thing that is so charming about H & O is that he is very much a man and she is very girlie! Have you noticed that or is it just me? In the pic they look so happy in the sunshine and the wind blowing all 4 ears! And then time for a nap! Enjoy the week, Jess!
You will be very good pet owners! Thank you for watching them. Now Jess, why didn't you say they are shaved?! Hehe I love you!!
I was going to say they got shaved...but I didn't want people to think they were bald! :) I saw an actual shaved dog once...nasty!!!
Ha! That's what I always say about Hughie........he's such a big lug! He's my favorite w/ his big snout and big ears & paws!!
Yeah, we get more attached to our pets than we think we will, huh? I find myself holding our little dog like a baby and talk to him and scratch him. He just eats it up!
Post a Comment