12.01.2008

One reason I love Christmas!

Here is one reason that I love Christmas!

Candy Canes!! I LOVE candy canes! Some people just use them to decorate, but I love to eat them! We put them on our tree but if I'm not careful and Trent doesn't say anything (he did last year) they will be gone before Christmas! That is one of my favorite Christmas snacks!

What is something that you look forward to eating around Christmas time?

6 comments:

Jake said...

Now that there are precisely 50 jillion different flavors out there, which one/two are you partial to?

Jessica said...

I really like the plain, red and white, peppermint candy canes. I like others flavors, but it's just not the same!

Kimmy said...

I agree that candy canes are a yummy treat to enjoy around the holidays! I love any kind of Christmas cookie, I could eat them all day long!

Staci said...

It's a tradition around our house that we have to have bowls full of Bob's peppermint - you know, the kind of soft ones. It's just not the same without them!

Anonymous said...

Our homemade decorated Christmas cookies!!

Anonymous said...

A year or two ago I covered my tree in homemade gingerbreadmen attaching them with ribbons tied around their necks, then putting an ornament hook through the ribbon behing their necks. As the days went by I noticed a gingerbread head or two on the floor every day so I would nibble my way through the living room. By Christmas day my tree was strewn with headless gingerbread men - what a sight!