I am so excited! The Go Deep Drama Team (we haven't figured out a name yet) is doing a drama for the Christmas Program this year! Well, it's not really a Christmas program, the kids are singing some songs on a Sunday morning! It involves, Elf, The Grinch, Frosty and a little river dancing! (You will have to come and find out what that is!!) I think it will be funny! I can't tell you anymore, you'll have to come December 14th at 10:30am to see it!
8 comments:
The drama is at 10?
Can't wait to see it!
So there's no evening program this year?
Oops, I meant 10:30am! That's when church starts! I don't know what time the drama will be exactly! :) Nope, no evening program, I think it was just too much for everyone, since it's already a busy time of year!
I can't wait! I am diligently working on costume even now!
I am excited to see it! It'll be so good! Thanks for doing that!!
Not a problem, but you are going to have to get a big space at church to keep costumes!
YAY! I am excited! You do a great job and so do the youth!!! Nate and I are always SO proud!
HAH!
i'm so excitedddd!!!!!
I just posted something on my blog about the Christmas drama...sorta..hah!
It was great! You were all fantastic!
Post a Comment