12.05.2008

My favorite...

OK, I know I did a post about favorites and I said I don't have many actual favorites, but I know something that I LOVE and it's ALWAYS a favorite. Starbucks!I LOVE Starbucks! I could always go there! It's my favorite coffee! Don't even try to convince me that McDonald's is better, I've had it before and I think it's horrible! Starbucks has been a favorite place for me and Trent. When I was in Go Ministries he came up to Minnesota so we could do some wedding planning and we went to Starbucks and sat there for 4 hours! We didn't even realize, we were talking and enjoying coffee and the time just flew by! (It could have something to do with the fact I hadn't seen him in months!)

But, I really do enjoy it! We use their coffee in the morning. Whole bean, decaf, house blend! I love it! It's prefect for morning coffee with cream. If I want something stronger I really like their espresso blend!

So, if you ever need to get me a gift or you want to get me a gift because you love me so much, I always like Starbucks gift cards! I can always put it to use! From a caramel macchiato, vanilla latte or a white chocolate mocha with raspberry to a blackberry green tea frappuccino in the summer and pumpkin spice latte in the fall, I love it! Trent says I'm addicted, but what can I say, it's so yummy!

Well, after all that, what's you favorite drink from Starbucks? Or, if you don't like Starbucks, what's your favorite drink? (I don't mean alcohol!)

I've even tried to go to Starbucks in the different countires I've been to. So far I've got Hong Kong, China, Japan, Peru, Canada, Russia, Germany and England. I know I may sound obsessed...but really, I'm not!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pumpkin spice latte!! :) YUM!

Anonymous said...

Iced tea, Dr. Pepper, Coke, Pepsi, Sprite, Hot Chocolate, apple cider, and water with lemon are all better than any coffee, anytime, anywhere!! =)

However, I will always keep in mind how much you like coffee - Starbucks more specifically!