12.08.2008

Do you?

I saw it on Evan's and I want to do it!
Copy & paste these questions onto your blog and answer them! This should be a lot of fun! If you don't have a blog then answer these questions in the comment section.
Merry Christmas!!

1. Do you have a real or artificial tree? Real! It's our new family tradition!
2. Do you like eggnog? I have only tried it once and I don't remember, I don't think so!
3. Favorite Holiday memory? I have so many! I love just being with family, that's where all my best memories are from!
4. Favorite Christmas movie of all time? Elf, Santa Clause or White Christmas,
5. What do you have for dinner at Christmas? The food we eat at Christmas is like what we eat for Thanksgiving. We always had turkey, potatoes, etc...on Christmas Eve we always had soup. It's like a tradition in my family! They've done it for like 20 years!
6. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night, Carol of the Bells or What Child is This
7. Favorite Christmas treat? Candy canes! I do really like Christmas cookies (especially with a nice cup of coffee!
8. Do you put up lights on the outside of your house? Yes, on our apartment!

So what are your favorite things?

6 comments:

Staci said...

So, I am wondering, what kind of soup would be a Christmas Eve kind of thing? :)

Jessica said...

Every year we would have Oyster Stew and Wild Rice Soup, neither of which I am extremely fond of! Recently my mom started making Chili and sometimes Chicken Noodle. On Christmas Eve all my cousins come and we do presents with them and then Christmas Day is all the reletives. When I was little there would esaily be over 50 on Christmas Day. Usually around 25 on Christmas Eve!

Landon Parker said...

You have just started one of the best Christmas traditions in getting a real Christmas tree! Congratulations on your awesomeness.

Anonymous said...

I like candy canes okay but what I really love are those little kind of chewy peppermint candy things they sell at the Crack. Those are sooo good!

Anonymous said...

Christmas traditions are great. When I was young the big family tradition was watching Charlie Brown's Christmas, which I watched the other night while putting up decorations. Now with my own family our tradition is gettting up on Christmas morning and going to Tony's moms house and having chocolate gravy for breakfast. Have a very Blessed Christmas you two!

Kimmy said...

I love watching White Christmas too!! Definitely can't skip over that holiday tradition! Cute picture of you and Trent btw!!