It's also been FREEZING!! I thought I was cold in Arkansas before I left but that doesn't even compare to this! The night we got here Trent and I got out of the car and both started shaking!
It was -14!!! NEGATIVE 14!!! That's without wind chill!! It's ridiculous! The next day, there was a blizzard, wind blowing and snowing...I definitely DON'T miss that!
Despite the cold, we've had tons of fun! We went sledding one day, made Christmas cookies and my sister Jamie was able to take some pictures for us in the snow!!
Here are some pictures of our eventful trip!
Here is some of the snow we've been experiencing!
This was before the blizzard!!
Here are some of the pictures she took for us.
Here are some of the cookies we made!
Guess which one is Trent's!!
We hope ya'll have a merry Christmas!!
8 comments:
I like the pic of handholding. Very col scenery.
I love the snow!!
Thanks! That's at my parents house, in the grove. That's where Trent proposed!!
My guess is Trent's is the HoHo one? Yeah right! At least there isn't a bullet whole in the duck and blood oozing out. What does a duck have to do with Christmas anyway? :)
Thanks for the winter pics, Jamie! You have a great eye for picture content! As for Christmas goodies I would like to request a picture of your family recipe for those delish carmel rolls either Joanie or Jess brought to Evan's house for the ladies' Christmas brunch. Providing, of course, it isn't a family secret! Since yeast things are not MY thing, I may have to wait for next year and hope they bring them again! When are YOU moving to Arkansas?
My favorite is the one where you are walking i the trees. Isn't that where Trent proposed to you?
hahahaha! I don't think PK read the whole blog!
Wow, Trent. There's not much to say about the . . . duck? I'm sorry, I thought it was a baby bald eagle with a green head O_O
You go, Staci! That 'foul' cookie is a dead ringer for a baby eagle! It has all the earmarks of a new Christmas Cookie tradition!
LOL! Staci that is so funny!!!
Post a Comment