Yes, Trent and I are back to the great State of Arkansas!
I just love living here!
It was wonderful to be in Iowa with my family and we had a great time! It is always nice to come home though, back to a regular schedule, whatever "regular" is!
We had an amazing Christmas! I love giving people presents and seeing their faces when they open it up and see that they got what they wanted! It's so exciting!
So, did ya'll have a good Christmas?
3 comments:
We missed you guys! Christmas was good here, but I don't think the regular schedule has kicked in for us yet!
OT...the pic in the header is awesome! The two of you such a blessing!
Jessica! I definitely remember you!!! :) How fun that you're married and living in Arkansas? :) So cool :) Monkey Bread: I use buttermilk biscuits, cut each biscuit into fourths, dunk them in melted butter, and then dip them in cinnamon/sugar mixture. :) I think it says on the biscuit tube how long to bake them, but I usually bake them in a bundt pan on400 for like 15-20 min. :) Hope that helps you remember!! :) So good to hear from you! I love your blog. :)
Post a Comment