Maria (Jule Andrews) starts singing about her favorite things.
Everyone has favorite things, right? People are always asking "what's your favorite food?" or "what's your favorite movie?"Honestly, I don't have very many favorites! When someone asks me what my favorite food is it's extremely hard for me to answer! Almost everything I eat is my favorite!! (Ask Trent or Darlene)
Same with movie's, I have so many that I love, that I could watch anytime! (Sound of Music is one of my fav's!)
Trent asked me last night what my favorite Christmas song is and right away I named 3 that I love, but then I remember 3 others that I like just as much!
I told him it makes it easier for him, he doesn't have to worry about getting me something I won't like, since I have so many favorites!
Like flowers for example, Trent knows that I pretty much like any flower except roses! So, when he gets me flowers, it's easy, all he has to remember is that I don't like roses!
I suppose some people would call me indecisive or wishy-washy! I prefer to think that there are SO many things that make my life enjoyable and I can't possibly pick one that I like over them all!
With all that said, what are some of your favorites?
Oh, I do know 2 things that are ALWAYS a favorite! Starbucks and time with Trent!!!
Same with movie's, I have so many that I love, that I could watch anytime! (Sound of Music is one of my fav's!)
Trent asked me last night what my favorite Christmas song is and right away I named 3 that I love, but then I remember 3 others that I like just as much!
I told him it makes it easier for him, he doesn't have to worry about getting me something I won't like, since I have so many favorites!
Like flowers for example, Trent knows that I pretty much like any flower except roses! So, when he gets me flowers, it's easy, all he has to remember is that I don't like roses!
I suppose some people would call me indecisive or wishy-washy! I prefer to think that there are SO many things that make my life enjoyable and I can't possibly pick one that I like over them all!
With all that said, what are some of your favorites?
Oh, I do know 2 things that are ALWAYS a favorite! Starbucks and time with Trent!!!
6 comments:
We all have our favorites - but I'm with you... I have so many (ask me my dislikes and that's a shorter list)!! But time with my hubby and diet Coke are on the top of my list!
Why don't you like roses? I know I PREFER so many other flowers because I feel like the rose is over-rated and expensive... but was just curious what your reasons are!
I'm with you on the dislike list, it's way easier for me to tell you what I don't like!
I have never been a big fan of roses, I think they are over-rated, always "the flower of love". I know people who love them, my mom does, and that's fine! But, I love wild flowers, like ones that look like you picked them right out of a field of flowers, if I were to ever get roses I would like white or yellow, those are ok! :)
I agree that there are gobs and gobs of beautiful flowers out there, but I'll be the oddball here. I like giving roses. I think they are the most romantic flower, but you do have to mix it up. Getting roses all the time would probably get old.
I also have a hard time saying favorite "things" but for my favorite food, I'd have to say sea food, hands down.
We were just talking about the sound of music and making fun of the last part where the VanTrap family comes out to do their show... You know, how they get introduced over and over and the guy chances how he does it each time? I know I'm simple but that is so funny to me! I still laugh about it even when I just think about it!
That amazing! Our two favorite things are the same, Starbucks and time with Trent!
Oh, I LOVE that part in Sound of Music, I think it's funny too!! Hmm, I do love that movie!
Post a Comment