11.13.2008

He did it!

Trent shaved!!! Sadly I didn't get a very good picture of his beard at it's fullest!
Here's all I got...


I actually liked his beard! I was sad to see it go, until he kissed me! (Sorry for those reading this that aren't married, or those that are married and are grossed out by us kissing) It was nice to not have my lips all scratched up by his prickly beard!
In the beginning I had to get used to his beard, but now I have to get used to him being shaved! He looks so young!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what I think too. I don't always mind the look as much as I do the scratchiness of it...on Kevin I mean! Kevin had a mustache from before we were married into our first years of marriage. He shaved it off while we were at marriage retreat right before we went to bed. I basically had almost NEVER seen him without it so he looked so different to me. When we woke up the next morning I gasped because I didn't recognize the man in bed with me!!! Isn't that funny!!!

Jessica said...

That's how it was! I woke up this morning and saw it and it was like "whoa!!" It was shocking! :)

mommak said...

I'm with you - I like the look, but don't like the feel of it on my lips! :)
I'm thankful Fred keeps his nice & short (his facial hair - not a beard)!!

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that beard season is officially over?

Jessica said...

i don't know! i'm assuming so...

Belinda said...

I'm pretty partial to beards but Tony has had one since I've known him. Trent looked pretty good with one. So at our house its beard season all year long. Although he did shave it down to a gotee'.I love it much better.