11.11.2008

The awaited answer....

Well, there were alot of good guesses...but, there can only be 1 winner! And the winner is.....JAKE!!! Congratulations Jake, you won! What do you win? The satisfaction of knowing you won! Sorry, I know, it's a lame prize!

Yes, for the past 10+ years I have wanted a puppy! But, not just any puppy, a beagle!!
I would ask every year, and every year I didn't get one! What can I say, it would've been unfair for 1 kid to get a puppy and the other 3 kids to get books, movies, toys and whatever else we got...

But, I have already asked Trent, as soon as we are in a house we can get one!! Well, he said "we'll see", but he didn't say no, so I'm taking it as a yes!!

Aren't they cute!! I can't wait!

9 comments:

MsP said...

Cute puppies!

Thanks, by the way for your comment. Made me feel so much better. ;) (just a tad of sarcasm)

Jake said...

There is something about getting a puppy dog for Christmas.

My parents brought home a puppy on Christmas morning for my sister quite a few years ago. Molly was her name and she was given in a stocking. It was cute.

But ya. Beagles are awesome.

suddenfire said...

trent you have to do it!!!!

Kimmy said...

Aww! Beagles are so cute! Scott's family has one and she is just the sweetest thing!

Anonymous said...

What are you waiting for Trent and Jess? Just go ahead and jump in and buy the little puppy this year. We will teach it how to be a real good doggie just like we are. Hey Trent, I'll be sure he gets the lickin' thing down real good too!

Hughie and Olivia

And yes we can not only talk, we can read too. We are quite proficient on the computer too...

Jessica said...

hahaha!! Well Hughie, if you want to fork out the $500 no-refundable deposit to keep our little puppy in the apartment, then we will gladly get one!! I must say, by the looks of you I would never guess that you can read and talk and use a computer! :)
Oh, and our dog will NOT lick like you do! :)

Anonymous said...

If you don't think I can talk or read why did you just write me an answer, huh Jess?!

Jessica said...

hmmm...good question, I guess I figured that his owners would interpret it for him!

Anonymous said...

I love beagles! When Nate and I first got married that's one of the ones that we were looking at!! I can't wait to hold the puppy when you get him!!! :)