11.04.2008

I did it!

I voted today!! It's so exciting to be able to have a part in the things this nations does. More importantly, it's SO cool to have a part in what God's doing in this nation! We've been praying for this nation and for the elections and it's so cool to do what we know to do and take our place spiritually and then do what we can do naturally. It's so cool!
Did you vote?

5 comments:

Kimmy said...

I just posted something like this on my blog! I voted too! and it IS really cool to take our place in this nation & voice Godly opinions by electing officials to speak on our behalf!

Anonymous said...

I agree. It felt really good to go vote today. As Nate and I were leaving we just lifted up the elections today. For light flooding people's eyes in the voting booths!
So, yes both Nate and I voted. GO MCCAIN!!!!

Sheena said...

We voted too! I agree with Evan! Go McCain!!!!

Anonymous said...

I sure did! Can't even imagine NOT voting. It is exciting to see so many of the younger generation getting involved practically through voting as well as taking spiritual responsibility in prayer. At our polling place, I wish they would have had the "I voted" stickers though. It's a pride thing, but I want people to know I exercised this cherished freedom called 'voting'.

Jessica said...

I wanted a sticker too!