Excited for what, you may ask?
Thanksgiving!! This is some of what I am excited for...
Ok, I really am excited for all the yummy food, but this is something I have been thinking about lately...I don't want to forget what Thanksgiving is really about, why it was even made a holiday. I want to remember to thank God for all He's done for me and in my life. I just want to remember throughout the day and this season that without God I would have and be nothing! He's been so good and faithful and I want to always be thankful for that!





5 comments:
aahhh more food filling the internet!
Man that makes me hungry...
Amen, sister!
By the way, is that your menu? :)
Yeah, this is pretty much what I love on Thanksgiving, plus green bean casserole (which Pastor Susan extremely dislikes, but I'm making it anyway!!) And, I LOVE apple pie, I usually have a peice of both! :)
Now, now... I've eaten green bean casserole before I just don't care for it much. It's like green beans with gravy... I guess I just prefer green beans plain. But for sure bring it if it is something you like so Thanksgiving is thanksgiving with all the fixings you love! Everything else on the pictured menu looks (slobber, slobber, drool, drool) REALLY tasty!!! Can't wait!!
We will miss you at the Forest City Thanksgiving get-together, but look forward to seeing you at Christmas. David and Heather won't be able to make it for either holiday. It won't be the same without them! See you soon. Happy Thanksgiving.
Love, Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment