10.03.2008

Jelly Bean Jar

Did you ever try to guess how many jelly beans there are in a jar?
I've never won that game!
I would always try to come up with some strategy to figure it out. Like, count how many are in the bottom of the jar, then count how many go up the side, multiply those numbers and there's your answer!

It never worked though, I was usually way off...
Oh well, I don't like jelly beans anyway!

8 comments:

MsP said...

Oh yeah! Me and Adam made a date out of it... and we sat right in front of some kids who decided to bring cans of beer into the movie.

I LOVE that movie... I've seen it probably 12 times.

Jessica said...

I remember those kids with the beer!! Well, I was sitting quite a ways in front of them...we saw the cop walk in though! Wow, that was a LONG time ago!!

Anonymous said...

I can't say that I've ever won one of those either. I would just guess..........Nate is the analytical one. He would do the same thing, count at the bottom and multiply.......it has never worked for him either!! Ha! Ha!

suddenfire said...

alright...why do all of you down there feel the need to torment me visually? I mean come on at least go over to Mountain Home and see a real football team play, not the airedales :) or at least take a picture at a real football field!

Jessica said...

I am sensing a little bitterness towards Alma!

Kimmy said...

I am not very good at that either! I think that there really isn't a strategy to it, just random chance!

Anonymous said...

I don't think there ever ARE any winners. Just think about it... How many people have you ever known who actually won any kind of prize for that?

Jessica said...

Usually the winner just got the jar of jelly beans!