10.06.2008

It's beginning to feel alot like...

Fall!
This last Saturday we (Trent and I, Joanie, Ben, Pastor Kevin and Susan, Nate, Evan and the boys and Jake, Sheena and Jeremiah) went to the Farmer's Market in Fayetteville, an Apple Festival and Apple Town (which was a little store with lots of apples, cider and jellies/apple butter! It was fun!
I didn't take many pics because I forgot that I had brought my camera!
Oh well...here's a few that I did take!

This is from the Farmer's Market.
They had lots of fresh vegetables and fruit!

Me and Joanie!

My nephew Samuel, always eating!

I love fall! It's my favorite season and it was so fun to do "fall stuff", especially with family!

4 comments:

Filled to the Brim said...

Looks fun!!

Kimmy said...

I love fall too! Looks like you all had such a fun time!

Anonymous said...

Pictures make a blog so much more interesting. I really need to add some to mine. I love fall too!!!!

Anonymous said...

It was a fun day................except when Samuel let the guacamole go! :)