10.07.2008

Beard Season?

So, what I call sweater season, the season of fall or hunting season, Trent has labeled "beard season". He said the other day "well, I'm gonna grow a beard since it's beard season!"
Beard Season?? That's a new one to me...
He's never been able to grow a beard, it always came in patchy! We'll see how this one goes!
It sure is a good thing I like facial hair!

Here is stage one of his beard!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! Nate is doing the same thing. Except he is growing his beard out until he gets a buck. It is getting pretty scruffy looking! He told me the other day, "Man, I REALLY need to get a buck so I can shave this thing.........this beard thing is not looking good!" It was really funny. So everyone PRAY Nate gets a buck and soon!

Jessica said...

haha, who knows when Trent will shave? I don't know how long beard season is!!

Kimmy said...

Beard Season?? that is definitely unlike anything else I have heard before! Too funny :)

Anonymous said...

That's SO funny!!!!! I had no idea you would post about it too!! :) Beard season...only Trent could come up with that. LOL!

MsP said...

PATCHY!!

lol.
thats a good one!

mommak said...

That is too funny! I'm so glad that my husband doesn't get into that anymore (he's seen too many pictures of how goofy he looks - I think)! I love what he has - but I don't enjoy the full beard! Yeah for you!

Jessica said...

yeah, i prefer only the goatee...but i do like facial hair so it's ok...now if he decided that "beard season" should go all year, then we might have issues! :)
Danielle, that's exactly what I was thinking of when I wrote that! :)