10.27.2008

I love Arkansas!!

Ok, I am originally from Iowa and I lived in Minnesota for 4 years before moving here to Arkansas. There are many things I LOVE about living here, but here is one of my top!



The weather!! This is at my parents house in Iowa. It's October! Notice, SNOW IN OCTOBER!!!
Now, I really do love Iowa, and I do miss it, but I also LOVE the 70 degree weather we've been having!
Today was cold, but when I say cold I don't mean freezing, snowing weather, I mean 54 degrees! And that is just one of the many reason I love living in good ole' Arkansas!!
...
Edit: Ok, as much as I love the summers here (and I really do!) I do LOVE the fall! I love it to be in the 50's and 60's! Perfect for hoodies!

5 comments:

Filled to the Brim said...

I'm the exact opposite...I hate arkansas weather...I want it to be below freezing all the time with snow!!!

Jessica said...

haha! I LOVED it when I was little! But 21 years of snow in october/november that lasts until march/april get a little old! I like it at Christmas, but it's not even Halloween yet! :)

suddenfire said...

aahh...the arkansas weather...it is the reason i am thankful to live in MN.

I can remember the once that it snowed and stuck for longer than a day in AR...and i can remember to many years of no snow just brown "ick" everywhere!

I do miss the heat...NOT!

i do seriously miss the humidity do not like how dry i get up here!

Anonymous said...

I DO NOT MISS THE COLD WEATHER! The only thing that I miss is snow around the holidays.....it just makes it feel more like Christmas! :) I also miss sledding! We always had so much fun doing that!
Actually I think I'm kind of a wimp now when it comes to cold weather. Because like you said, the 40's feel cold to me now! Up in MN when it's 40 degrees people have there windows down in their cars and short sleeve shirts on! Crazy!!!!! :)

Kimmy said...

I remember feeling the same way when I lived in Oklahoma, I loved that it wasn't as cold as it was here in MN. Now that I am back, I guess I adjusted back to it, but there are some days when I miss that!!!