4.24.2012

It's the thought that counts....right?

Well, so much for posting every week as I had hoped.... Life is busy and I get caught up with everything else that I forget about this little blog! I'll do my best this summer to keep it updated but let's be real, I'm not promising anything! :)

Anyway, I think everyone who reads this blog already knows that I'm pregnant! Trent and I had been trying for quite awhile and ONLY through the grace and faithfulness of God am I'm due October 10th! We find out what we're having on May 3rd and we're ecstatic! :) We're hoping for a girl but are fully aware that there is a 50% chance it's boy! Of course, we'll be happy with a boy too!

We do have a girl name picked out - Elizabeth Grace - but no boy names yet. We'll cross that bridge if we have to. :) We both feel like the Lord gave us that name, as Elizabeth means God's promise.

God is so faithful! I am LOVING what Pastor Nate has been teaching about remembering. It's so good to remember everything He has done for us! It's daily thing for me - remembering His goodness and faithfulness to me! He has been bringing things back to my mind, things He has done over the years for me and my family and it's GOOD!!

What has God done for you? I enjoy hearing other people's testimonies of His faithfulness!

No comments: