So, it snowed today. It was in the forecast and I have to say, I really didn't think it would actually snow. But it did.
My relationship with snow is definitely a love/hate thing. I think it's very pretty to look at, but that's about it! I don't like being cold at all and let's face it, snow is cold!
Since I grew up in a place that had snow 5-6 months out of the year that might one reason I don't like it as much. I will say, I do like it at Christmas time and I do enjoy sledding, every now and then.
What is your opinion of snow? Love it or hate it?
2 comments:
I am glad we live in Arkansas. I enjoy the snow, but I am glad that it is usually "here today and gone tomorrow." To say I love snow would not be a whole truth, but I can't say that I hate it either. I love being surprised in the morning, with a blanket of white, after a night of snow. Something about that makes me happy. Snow days are good, but I am the type that would rather stay inside and look at it than be outside playing in it. However, my kids usually find a way to make sure that's not the case.
I LOVE IT!!! Completely love it!! Snow snow! Wish it snowed all the time!!
Post a Comment