2.16.2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

As far as I'm concerned, that song is true now, not in the middle of winter!

I am so excited for spring and summer! I love the heat and this winter has seemed long, for some reason. Trent and I are ready for garden season, picnic season, bike riding season, fishing season and all the other "seasons" that make spring and summer the best!

I know that there are people who like winter, for some reason. But, what about you? Do you like winter or are you happy to kiss it goodbye?

3 comments:

Ckparker said...

Okay I do love winter...I know it's crazy but I do, I do! I think it's because I can wear sweaters and sweat suits and not have to worry about showing my white legs!!! haha!!

Dana said...

I like winter, for the clothes. . . but I have to admit, its spring and fall that I enjoy the most. Our family loves being and doing things outside. . . the weather is perfect in those two seasons to do just that. Not too hot and not too cold. We've enjoyed the snow over the past few weeks, but we are definitely ready to see it go!!

Mona said...

Yep, I like winter too. I basically like all the seasons (except the summer when it is really hot). I appreciate that, unlike God, the weather does change. :)

Looking forward to pretty green grass, pretty flowers, and leaves on the trees. Will be looking forward to fall with the crisp cool air, the beautiful colors, fires in the fireplace, and then will be looking forward to the cold wintry months with all the wonderful things that go along with the holiday season. God is sooo cool!