It's 2011. Even though SO much happened in 2010, it flew by!
I am so excited! 2011 is going to be a good year! Tomorrow is Vision Sunday at LWRV and I am SO excited because of what God has put in our Pastor's heart! God is fixin to do BIG things for us!
We have goals for 2011 and I KNOW we will accomplish them. Some of them are big and some are smaller but all equally important! Our biggest thing that we are endeavoring to do is to always obey. To always obey God, even it it seems small or of no importance.
We've been doing the Daniel Fast and the Lord has been speaking to me and Trent about laying things down. Some of the things are not "bad" things. My flesh wants to say "oh, it doesn't matter! That something so small and it won't matter if you eat that!"
That Lord has been showing us more and more to the plan that He has. If my eating something that seems small is going to hinder that plan, I want none of it! I want to obey the Lord, even in the "small things". Truth be told, it isn't small because if we don't obey it will eventually derail us from the plan of God.
What about you? Do you have any goals for this new year?
No comments:
Post a Comment