It's been a looooooong time since I blogged...I think that's the story of my life. And, I think I've said that before! :)
Anyway, how's everyone doing? Is anyone still out there in the blogosphere?
Does anyone have any big summer plans??
2 comments:
Dar
said...
OMG - Jess, it is so good to have you back! PLANNING to stay as cool as possible while doing some oil paintings! Speaking and believing and watching for all the 'signs following' in our body and the whole body of believers! Glory to God!
Our family is planning a few smaller trips after April has "baby Alex". I think a couple trips to Branson and a trip to Petit Jean Mountain are in the works. Anything outdoors with my children is a big hit, so I'm sure we'll all be keeping cool by getting wet in the pool too!!
2 comments:
OMG - Jess, it is so good to have you back! PLANNING to stay as cool as possible while doing some oil paintings! Speaking and believing and watching for all the 'signs following' in our body and the whole body of believers! Glory to God!
Our family is planning a few smaller trips after April has "baby Alex". I think a couple trips to Branson and a trip to Petit Jean Mountain are in the works. Anything outdoors with my children is a big hit, so I'm sure we'll all be keeping cool by getting wet in the pool too!!
Dana
Post a Comment